Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
(17 USC § 512 et seq.)
We hold the utmost respect for the intellectual property rights of others. Should you believe that your work has been reproduced in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, we kindly request you to notify our designated agent by furnishing the following information:
- Please identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. In the event that multiple copyrighted works, housed within a single online site, are encompassed by a single notification, we kindly ask you to provide a representative list of such works present on the site.
- Please provide a detailed description of the material you claim to be infringing upon your rights and necessitating its removal. Kindly include a comprehensive account of its location to enable our copyright agent to promptly locate the infringing material.
- To facilitate effective communication regarding your complaint, please furnish us with your complete address, telephone number, and, if available, email address, allowing our copyright agent to contact you accordingly.
- Lastly, we kindly request you to submit a signed statement affirming the accuracy of the aforementioned information. Please explicitly
declare that you possess a genuine and well-founded belief that the identified use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright owner,
their agent, or the prevailing law. Moreover, under penalty of perjury, assert that you are the rightful copyright owner or duly authorized to
act on behalf of the copyright owner in this particular situation.
Upon gaining knowledge of such matters, we shall swiftly take decisive action to expeditiously remove or disable access to the relevant material. We hereby bring to your attention that making false claims carries significant legal ramifications.
In the event that a notice of copyright infringement has been erroneously filed against you, we extend the opportunity to submit a counter notification to our designated agent. A valid counter notification must be presented as a written communication and should encompass the following components:
- A physical or electronic signature of the individual responsible for the initial posting.
- A clear identification of the material that has been removed or subjected to access disablement, along with the precise location where the material was accessible prior to its removal or disablement.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury, affirming your sincere belief that the removal or disablement of the material resulted from a mistake or misidentification.
- Your complete name, address, and telephone number. Furthermore, include a statement expressing your consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court corresponding to the judicial district where your address is located. In the case that your address is situated outside the United States, state your consent to the jurisdiction of any judicial district where the service provider may be found. Additionally, acknowledge your willingness to accept service of process from the complainant.
Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent as follows:
609-10655 NE 4th St,
Bellevue, WA USA
If you choose to notify us of copyright infringement via email, our agent will initiate an investigation into the alleged infringement. However, we kindly request that you provide your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your email before we are obligated to take any action.
Please note that the information provided here should not be interpreted as legal advice. We strongly advise seeking independent legal counsel before proceeding with filing a notification or counter-notification. For additional information regarding the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we recommend visiting the official website of the United States Copyright Office at http:// www.copyright.gov/.